Media Services coordinates all requests for service for Audio and Video support for Academic and Administrative events for the University. Media Services also manages classroom technology design projects, Distance Education support, video conferencing, and on-line event streaming.
All University employees and students may contact Media Services for assistance with:
- Scheduling Audio Production, Recording, Duplication and Equipment Training support.
- Scheduling Video Production, Recording, Duplication and Equipment Training support.
- Scheduling Audio or Video equipment loans.
- Providing Classroom Technology design, hardware and software purchasing, installation, set up and training support.
- Providing Distance Education Classroom Network Connectivity Support.
- Providing Video Conference Support.
- Providing On-Line Streaming Support.
To access any of these services, contact the Technology Help Desk by phone at (773) 442-4357 (extension 4357 on campus), by e-mail at Helpdesk@neiu.edu, in person at our office located in LWH-0004, or you can submit a Service Request ticket at our Self-Service Web Portal.