Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
David Haugh, Elias Kasongo to be featured speakers at Chuck Kane Scholarship Golf Event
23 hours agoChicago Tribune sports columnist David Haugh and Northeastern Illinois University alumnus Elias Kasongo, a refugee from Congo who worked his way to upper management at…
History Professor Patrick Miller returns from eventful Fulbright appointment
2 days agoNortheastern Illinois University History Professor Patrick Miller could not have picked a more opportune point in modern American history to travel overseas as a Fulbright…
Northeastern to host 2017 Chicago Chamber Music Festival
4 days agoNortheastern Illinois University will host the Chicago Chamber Music Festival (CCMF) from July 29 through Aug. 5. CCMF is a one-week summer immersion program for talented young musicians ages…