The studios are designed to record and edit audio and visual materials. The rooms are great for projects like webinars or creating learning modules with a voiceover; they are not equipped to record musical performances.
Reserve a Multimedia Recording and Editing Studio in the Ronald Williams Library.
The studios are available for up to three hours at a time.
Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
Walk-ins are welcome, if the studios are available.
See the studio reservation calendar for availability.
See the Library hours.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the studios.
- Check out the studio key by showing your NEIU ID card at the Circulation Desk.
- Files saved on studio computers will be erased regularly.
- Bring your own portable drive for saving project files.
Support and Contact Information
- When making your appointment you may request basic training or assistance. If a training need arises later, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For hardware, software or network problems, report a problem with the computer, network, or equipment.