The Library has installed lockers on the first floor for people who need a secure, short-term location for storing personal items while using the Library. Locker usage is subject to the following policies and procedures:
- Use is restricted to NEIU students, faculty, and staff, who may check out a locker key by presenting their NEIU ID card. Users must not have any current blocks on their Library account.
- Keys are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Circulation Desk located on the first floor.
- The key will check-out for one day, and it is due back the same day by closing.
- The lockers are intended for same-day use only. Remaining items will be collected at Library close each day. Items collected overnight will be available at the Circulation Desk the next morning.
- Locker users will be charged a $10 fee if the key is lost.
- The NEIU Ronald Williams Library is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.