The studios are designed to record and edit audio and visual materials. The rooms are great for projects like webinars or creating learning modules with a voiceover; they are not equipped to record musical performances.
The studios are available for up to two-hour reservations.
Reservations may be made up to one month in advance.
Walk-ins are welcome, if the studios are available.
See the studio reservation calendar for availability.
Click on "week" to view weekly availability details.
See the Library hours
Who Can Use the Studios
- The Faculty Recording Studio is reserved for faculty, staff and graduate students; it is located in room 303 on the third floor of the Library.
- The Student Recording Studio is located in the third floor Library Instruction classroom and is available to all students, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the studios.
- Check out the studio key by showing your NEIU ID card at the Circulation Desk.
- Files saved on studio computers will be erased regularly.
- Bring your own portable drive for saving project files.
Support and Contact Information
- When making your appointment you may request basic training or assistance. If a training need arises later, please email email@example.com.
- For hardware, software or network problems, report a problem with the computer, network, or equipment.