Skip to main content
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Are you interested in Northeastern? Come to our One Stop Enrollment Express on July 18! More information »

Keep us up to date with your current information so we can keep you up to date with you.

If you are requesting to change your preferred first name, please fill out this form and contact the Office of the Registrar. If you are notifying the University of a death, please email

Business and/or life accomplishments?  Submit them on our class notes form.

Class Notes Form


Back to Top