The Northeastern Illinois University Alumni Association (NEIUAA) community is a network of more than 84,000 members throughout the United States and around the world.
Benefits and engagement opportunities include:
- Invitations to exclusive social, cultural and networking events
- BIG savings on Campus Recreation membership
- Travel and lodging discounts for Blue and Gold level members and above
- GEICO auto insurance savings
- PerksConnect program dining and business savings at Chicago area businesses
- Parker Dewey micro-internship platform
- Notices about Follett Bookstore sales and merchandise discounts
- Ronald Williams Library local borrowing and online resource access privileges **Regretfully, NEIUAA had to end our license to provide remote access for electronic databases. Members can still utilize databases on-site, borrowing privileges, and select library resources online. (7/1/15)**
- Professional development and career counseling services through Career Development Center and LinkedIn
- Discount on Community and Professional Education courses
- Explore the events calendar where you can connect with fellow alumni around Chicago and beyond
- One third of your membership helps build the NEIUAA Internship Scholarship. Meet our intern awardees!
Join fellow alumni who have already reconnected through their membership. Your gift to the NEIUAA will help to enhance programs, services and resources that foster meaningful connections and relationships within the University community. In addition, a portion of your membership donation provides support for the NEIUAA Scholarship Fund for current students.
Become a part of the NEIUAA community today! Reconnect with classmates and alumni by updating your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn about alumni programming, services, and benefits, register for events and more.
Please note that at this time our services and response times may be slower than usual, and we are grateful for your patience as we adapt to these challenging and rapidly changing circumstances. Your membership card will be sent to you in the mail.
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (773) 442-4205 or email email@example.com with any questions on your membership.
Thank you to our corporate partners.