SGA Election Timeline 2021-2022
Candidate Training sessions
Training sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, March 24, 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 25, 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 26, noon
- Monday, March 29, 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 30, 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 31, noon
- Thursday, April 1, 1 p.m.
- Friday, April 2, 10 a.m.
All sessions will be held via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 815 866 5649
Deadline to fill out application (mandatory to be on ballot):
April 2, 2021, 5 p.m.
Biography/picture due for website (optional):
April 7, 2021, noon
Deadline for write-in candidates
If you are interested in running for an SGA position but missed the deadline to register as a candidate, you may still run as a write-in candidate. The following expectations are still to be followed:
- Campaign regulations must be upheld (Please refer to the Election Code)
- At least 25 students need to write in your full name on the ballot (spelled correctly)
- Fill out the write-in candidate form prior to Senate ratification which verifies you have accepted this position
April 4-9, 2021
April 10, 2021 at 8 a.m. through April 17, 2021 at 4 p.m.
April 20, 2021
Passing of the gavel
April 27, 2021