ENLACE Admission Procedures
Candidates desiring admission to the master's degree in Educational Leadership program with a concentration in Higher Education are encouraged to send an email to email@example.com.
Students can then complete the online graduate application, indicating their program preference by choosing code GX06.
Please note: We are now accepting applications on a rolling basis and will notify candidates at the end of each month until the final deadline, July 15, 2023.
Additional admission requirements
- A 2-3 page personal statement that includes your understanding of the Latinx student experience in higher education and your professional aspirations to help address the needs of the growing Latinx student population.
- An updated curriculum vitae/resumé.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts with a minimum G.P.A. of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale based on academic credits over the equivalent of the last two academic years. An appeal can be made if there are extenuating circumstances why the candidate does not meet this requirement.
- Two letters of recommendation from current/former supervisor, faculty or mentor who can speak on your character, accomplishments and commitment to education.
- GRE is not required.
- Undocumented students must request in-state tuition rates in the application portal.