ENLACE Admission Procedures
Candidates desiring admission to the master's degree in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Higher Education are encouraged to first contact the facilitator of that graduate program, Dr. Gabriel A. Cortez, at email@example.com or 773-442-5537.
Students can then complete the online graduate application, indicating their program preference by choosing code GX06.
Please note: We are now accepting applications on a rolling basis and will notify candidates at the end of each month until final deadline, July 15, 2019.
Additional admission requirements
- A personal statement that includes one's experience in education and one’s professional aspirations both related to the mission of the program
- An updated curriculum vitae/resumé
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts with a minimum G.P.A. of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Two letters of recommendation from current/former supervisor, faculty or mentor who can speak on your character, accomplishments and commitment to education
- GRE is not required