The HRD Graduate Program
The master’s degree (M.A.) in Human Resource Development provides graduates in both the private and public sectors with the skills necessary to:
- Communicate and interact effectively with groups and individuals.
- Assess the nature of performance problems within organizations and recommend solutions.
- Assess the relevant characteristics of adult learners.
- Apply task and content analysis techniques.
- Design and deliver training and performance support programs, including online.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- Manage human resource development projects and programs.
- Plan, develop and implement techniques for improving organizational performance.