On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students of the NEIU College of Business and Technology (CBT), I welcome you to our website and invite you to explore the programs and activities that our College offers. Before you begin, I would like to share our top ten list!
- We are a business and technology college. That means we are able to provide both the business and tech acumen for both entrepreneurial and existing businesses.
- All of our classes are taught by diverse qualified faculty who are focused on providing our students with a high-quality education. There is bound to be someone who understands you and where you come from!
- AACSB Accreditation: This quality is reflected by the recent award of AACSB International accreditation. AACSB accreditation is the premier “mark of quality” among colleges of business. Only 5% of business programs worldwide have been awarded AACSB Accreditation. For more information, visit the AACSB website..
- Value: We consistently are recognized by U.S. News and World Report as providing the best investment in a college degree in Illinois.
- Diversity, Equity, Learning! CBT is an exceptionally diverse environment of faculty and staff. We match our home – and there’s this: U.S. News and World Report has ranked NEIU as one of the most diverse Midwestern Universities consistently since 1997.
- Social Mobility. We help you develop opportunities to grow in life!
- Student-focused. That means reasonably sized classes, ease of access to faculty, excellent professional advisors and tutors!
- Empowered student clubs/groups with practice opportunities to try out what you’re learning. Our International Business Conference is a completely student-planned/managed conference that annually attracts about 1,500 attendees.
- Access to corporate Chicago through partnerships with our alumni and our Executive Advisory Council.
Don’t just explore; ask questions. There are phone numbers and email all over our web page. Do not hesitate to use them! Even mine! (773) 442-6150
Michael Bedell, Dean
College of Business and Technology