The CBT Advising Center promotes student success by providing students with the information, guidance and support they need to make informed decisions. Advisors encourage students to take responsibility for achieving their academic goals, empowering students as they set out on the road to lifelong learning.
Who is my Advisor?
offer general advising to students already admitted to Northeastern.
- Cristina Netzel, email@example.com (Computer Science and Business Programs)
- Shamsa Islam, firstname.lastname@example.org (Computer Science and Business Programs)
- Sarah Griffin, email@example.com (Business Programs)
- Imelda Yabes, firstname.lastname@example.org (Business Programs)
- Robert Cook, see graduate program emails for contact information (MBA/MSA Programs)
- Kenneth Sotak, email@example.com (Computer Science Graduate Program)
Graduate Program Emails
- For general questions regarding CBT graduate programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding CBT MBA: email@example.com
- For questions regarding CBT MSA: firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
You can also visit Room CBT 178 or call (773) 442-6111 for more information.
Tutoring Center Hours and Location
Location: CBT 159
Tutoring schedule varies by semester. For questions regarding schedule, contact:
- Computer Science: Anne Kolar, email@example.com
- Management and Marketing: Anne Kolar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting, Business Law, & Finance: Dee Buetow-Kimpel, email@example.com
Need Help Registering?
Declaring Majors and/or Minors
Majors and minors
Declaring Business Majors and/or Minors
To be qualified to declare a major in CBT and enroll in 300-level business courses, the following standards must be completed:
Business Foundation Courses
These are basic skills courses that you complete before being admitted to upper-division (300-level) study in business. Check the course descriptions in this catalog for course prerequisites:
*Foundation Courses that are also Core Courses.
For more information, please see the catalog at Business Degree Requirements.
majors and minors
Declaring technology Majors and/or Minors
To declare a major in Computer Science or Cybersecurity:
Technology Prerequisite courses
These are the courses that are required across all technology majors and minors. Any other prerequisites are specific to the major and/or minor the students choose. For questions, please contact a Computer Science advisor.
For more information, please see the catalog at Computer Science Degree Requirements.