Northeastern Illinois University's Business Innovation & Growth Center (BIG Center) aids start-ups and existing businesses to fuel their entrepreneurial growth.
The BIG Center supports businesses from pre-launch to exit:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ideation and proof of concept
- Commercialization and financing
- Rapid growth through new products, new markets, sales and marketing channels with a focus on technology and digital marketing
- Scaling of operations
- Non-organic growth such as vertical integration, acquisitions, and joint ventures
NEIU's BIG Center also paves a path for students, alumni and the area's local start-ups into Chicago's entrepreneurship pipelines, educational programs and mentoring.
- Entrepreneurial new venture launches (both for-profit and not-for-profit)
- New jobs, internships and apprenticeships
- Customer revenue gains
- Financing secured (debt, equity and grants)
- Business growth projects with measurable results (tech commercialization, proof of concept, digital marketing, new product, new market, acquisition, generational transfer)
- NEIU revenue (tuition, grants, ROI-seed money, business project fees, incubator fees, finance and vendor lead generation commissions)
NEIU's big center is offering a 12-week business planning course
If you are thinking about starting your own business or nonprofit, or taking your existing business to the next level, your venture is more likely to succeed with a plan.
NEIU's Business Innovation & Growth Center is offering a 12-week Business Planning course, in which you will create your own pitch-ready business plan. The course is being offered at two NEIU locations.
Don’t wait. Register today to start building the plans to turn your dreams and goals for your business or nonprofit start-up, or existing business, into reality. If not now, when?