Visit NEIU's Career Development office, an excellent resource for current counselor education students and alumni to explore careers and job postings.
- University of Chicago is seeking a Director of Student Counseling in Chicago, Illinois.
- Proviso Township High Schools District is seeking a College and Career Counselor in Park Forest, Illinois.
- NAMI Chicago is seeking a Call Center Crisis Counselor in Chicago, Illinois.
- Chicago Public Schools is seeking a Crisis Response Specialist for high schools in Chicago, Illinois.
- Elgin Community College is seeking a part-time Academic Advisor in Carol Stream, Illinois.
- LSSI is seeking a SASS Counselor (Case Manager) for Mobile Crisis in Chicago, Illinois.
- Thresholds is seeking a Community Support Intern in Winnetka, Illinois.
- Josselyn Center, a non-profit community mental health provider, will host a virtual therapist and case manager job fair from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15. Participants should expect the interview process to be approximately an hour, as they will have three interviews that are 20 minutes each. Generous PTO, eligibility for significant student loan repayments, opportunities for internships for employees that are in graduate school, consultation, supervision toward licensure and more. Sign up to attend.
- The Erikson Institute Center for Children and Families is seeking Spanish-speaking/bilingual clinicians to work in its River North, Little Village, and school/community projects.
- Premise Health
Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional
- Esperanza Health Centers
Behavioral Health Counselor, Bilingual Spanish and English
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Transitional Care Management
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Coordinator (PRSC)
- Midwestern University
- City of Chicago
Mental Health Crisis Clinician
- Ascension in Aurora, Illinois, is seeking a Behavioral Health Counselor.
- Baltimore County Public Schools, Office of School Counseling, is seeking professional school counselors.
- Josselyn, Northfield, Illinois, is seeking an Intern Clinical Supervisor for the supervision and oversight of all administrative, clinical, and service functions of assigned clinical staff.
- Vocational Rehabilitation positions with Veterans Health Administration. For the month of June, Veterans’ Health Administration has the following job opportunities for Rehabilitation Counselors currently posted on USAJobs.gov.
- Psychological Counseling Center, with offices in Deerfield, Schaumburg and River Grove, Illinois, is seeking qualified counselors for its practice.
- Symmetry Counseling, with offices in Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, and Washington, D.C., is hiring experienced clinicians.
- Danville VA Medical Center is seeking a qualified rehabilitation counselor coordinator.
- o2counseling is seeking a mental health therapist.
- Veterans’ Health Administration has job opportunities for Rehabilitation Counselors currently posted on USAJobs.gov (USAJOBS - Search).
- Chicago Integrative Psychotherapy is seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). Competitive salary and benefits package and professional development opportunities. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brighter Pathways in Northbrook, Illinois, is hiring. LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, LPC, and Clinical Psychologists all are welcome to apply.
- Rehabilitation Counselor Jobs with Veterans Health Administration at USAJobs.gov.
- Veteran's Health Administration has the following job opportunities available for Rehabilitation Counselors posted on USAJobs.gov.
- Veterans' Health Administration has job opportunities available for Rehabilitation Counselors (Level GS-9 to GS-11). Interested applicants may send their resume via email to Teresa Davis to express interest in the position.
- Ascension Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital has an opening for an Eating Disorders PHP/IOP Therapist. Interested applicants may email Program Director Dr. Lacey Lemke.
- Impact Behavioral Health Partners, an Evanston-based mental health provider, is seeking to hire a Mental Health Clinician.
- Safe Passage has several job openings for master's level clinicians, including a full-time position for an Adult Domestic Violence Counselor, two full-time positions for a Sexual Assault Counselor and one full-time position for a Sexual Assault Program Manager.
- Josselyn, a growing nonprofit community mental health provider, has job opportunities that can be viewed on its Josselyn Career page.
- Veteran's Health Administration has the following job opportunities available for Rehabilitation Counselors posted on USAJobs.gov at the following levels: coordinator; mentor trainee; counselor supervisor.
- Veterans' Health Administration has job opportunities available for Rehabilitation Counselors (Level GS-9 to GS-11) and Supervisory Rehabilitation Counselors (Level GS-12).
- Office of School Counseling, Baltimore County, Maryland, has several full-time school counselor vacancies at the elementary, middle and high school levels.
- Safe Passage has several job openings for master's level clinicians, including two full-time positions for an Adult Domestic Violence Counselor and one full-time position for a Sexual Assault Counselor.
- Search Inc. is accepting applications for the following positions:
Licensed Therapist: Must have one of the following credentials: LCPC, LCSW, LCP, LPC, LSW, LMFT. Clinical supervision may be provided for qualified candidates.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst: Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (required).
Contact Jaclyn Rovner with any questions.
- VHA Vocational Rehabilitation Service at the Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center in North Chicago, Illinois, is accepting applications for Rehabilitation Certified Counselors (CRCs). Please send resumes directly to email@example.com.
- Lane County Behavioral Health in the state of Oregon is currently offering sign-on compensation ranging from $3,000-$15,000 for a two-year commitment as well as relocation assistance for some positions, including the following: Adult Outpatient, Forensic Intensive Treatment, and Protective Services team positions.
Lane County Behavioral Health offers competitive wages, manageable workload expectations, an excellent benefit package including CEU opportunities, licensure supervision, retirement contributions, medical and dental options, and paid time off. Potential for student loan repayment. Telework possible for some positions.
- The Utah State Office of Rehabilitation, Ogden District currently is seeking vocational rehabilitation counselors.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs team is seeking two vocational rehabilitation counselors for its White River Junction, Vermont, office. These positions are not remote, but do offer telework capabilities and alternative work schedules to employees once they complete a period of training.
- Lydia Home Association, Chicago, Illinois
Residential Therapist II
- Loyola Academy, Wilmette, Illinois
Full-Time School Counselor Position
- Veterans Health Administration has the following job opportunities for Rehabilitation Counselors currently posted on USAJobs.gov.
Rehabilitation Counselors in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) work with persons who experience functional impairments and disabilities associated with mental health, physical, and/or psychosocial challenges affecting employment, independent living, or personal adjustment. They utilize various professional counseling and clinical modalities to promote and support optimal functioning, independence, personal adjustment, adaptation to disability, community reintegration, and recovery.
GS-9 Rehabilitation Counselor: Serves at a developmental level Rehabilitation Counselor (RC) providing vocational and personal adjustment counseling, therapeutic rehabilitation interventions, and case coordination services. Provides developmental vocational rehabilitation services to veterans with a wide array of psychiatric and physical disabilities and psychosocial conditions that present a myriad of barriers, to achieve competitive employment, educational and independent living goals.
GS-11 Rehabilitation Counselor: The incumbent serves as a journey level Rehabilitation Counselor providing personal adjustment counseling, therapeutic rehabilitation interventions, and case coordination services. Uses evidence-informed and evidence-based modalities to aid Veterans with severe disabilities, such as physical, psychosocial, psychological, or neurological barriers, integrate successfully into the community. Uses effective counseling skills to promote self-awareness, adjustment to disability, enhanced job retention and successful integration to the community. Provides a variety of professional rehabilitation counseling services utilizing evidence-informed and evidence-based modalities and practices to aid with severe disabilities in achieving competitive employment, educational and independent living goals.