Documents and Other Information for Prospective Students
Examine the many resources available to prospective Counselor Education students. These resources can supplement your specific program of interest and the counseling profession in general.
For additional information, contact the Department of Counselor Education at (773) 442-5550 or email@example.com.
for prospective students
- Fingerprint Background Check Application (for school counseling applicants)
- 2022-2023 Counselor Education Student Handbook
- 2021-2022 Counselor Education Student Handbook
- 2020-2021 Counselor Education Student Handbook
- 2019-2020 Counselor Education Student Handbook
- Northeastern Illinois University Academic Catalog
- Scholarship Information
- Through a grant from the Department of Education, the Rehabilitation Counseling program awards scholarships to rehabilitation counseling students who desire to work in the state-federal vocational rehabilitation system. The Rehabilitation Counseling program has been awarded a five-year grant through the year 2025 providing full tuition scholarships for interested students admitted to the rehab counseling program. Contact Dr. Craig Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the grant.