Please note the following before you begin your application:
- The application deadline for applying to a master's degree in counseling program is March 15 for fall applications and Aug. 15 for spring applications. These dates differ from other graduate program application deadlines.
- Applications for one of Counselor Education's non-degree certificate or endorsement program are accepted for the spring, summer and fall semesters.
- The application requirements differ for Counselor Education's master's degree and non-degree programs.
- Review the specific requirements for the program that you are interested in before you begin your application process.
- Contact the Department of Counselor Education at (773) 442-5550 or email@example.com with questions regarding the application process.
Master's Programs Application Process