The Department of Counselor Education offers four non-degree counseling certificates and one endorsement for those who already hold a master’s degree in counseling or a closely-related counseling or mental health-related field. In addition, students currently admitted to an NEIU graduate program in counseling are eligible to apply to any of these programs except the Non-degree School Counselor Endorsement program:
- Addiction Counseling Certificate
- Certificate in Couple and Family Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Trauma-Informed Counseling
- Non-degree School Counselor Endorsement
- Certificate in Rehabilitation Counseling
Explore in more detail to find the one that would complement your current master’s degree.