Welcome to Career Development!
Career Development empowers the Northeastern Illinois University community by providing excellent opportunities for career exploration.
We offer many resources and services to Northeastern students and alumni, including:
- Assistance in choosing a major or career path
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Appointments regarding interviews, job search strategies and networking
- Workshops, job fairs and other events
- Building connections between students and employers
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments can be scheduled by calling (773) 442-4680 or visiting B 119 during our office hours: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Search for Jobs
For job openings and opportunities, please visit NEIUHire, our online job board.