Graduate advising list
For a list of advisors for our graduate programs, please visit our Graduate Advisors List page.
Enrollment Services Contacts
Admissions questions: anything about the application itself, application processing, communications with prospective students, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the following representatives:
- Steven Pajak, Director, email@example.com
- Mary Barrett, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org (Application Decision)
- Robert Wiedmann, Graduate Coordinator, email@example.com (Graduate Recruitment)
Any questions regarding a student's record, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the following representatives:
- Daniel Weber, Registrar, email@example.com
- Robin Morgan, Assistant Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Stewart, Admissions and Records Representative, email@example.com
- Maureen Amos, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mildred Jackson, Associate Director, email@example.com
- Dr. Michelle Morrow, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org (Scholarships)
Student Payment Services
View the Calendar-at-a-Glance.
Class Schedules and Registration
The Schedule of Classes contains important information regarding the dates and times of when a student can register, important dates throughout the semester, tuition and fees, financial aid information, and much more. Please visit the Class Schedules and Registration webpage for more information.
If you cannot find the answer to your registration/enrollment question, please contact Enrollment Services by stopping by D 101 or by emailing email@example.com.
Merit Tuition Scholarship Nomination Deadlines
- Fall semester: Sept. 1
- Spring semester: The Friday after grades are due for the preceding fall term
- Summer semester: The Friday after grades are due for the preceding spring term
Graduate Assistant Hiring Deadline
Required paperwork should be submitted to the College of Graduate Studies and Research five (5) days prior to the first day of classes for each semester.
If you have any questions regarding the Merit Tuition Scholarship or Graduate Assistantship, please contact the College of Graduate Studies and Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Advisor Workshop
- Fall 2020 - Canceled
- Spring 2021
The College of Graduate Studies and Research will email an invitation and Zoom link to the Graduate Advisor Workshop.
Graduate Open House
- Fall 2020 - Canceled
- Spring 2021 - Canceled
The Northeastern Illinois University Academic Catalog provides important information you need to know, including admission requirements, course requirements for each degree and major, tuition and financial aid information, University policies, and more.
The Graduate Student Handbook provides helpful information for graduate students throughout their time at NEIU.
- Application for Graduation
- Graduate Academic Progress Plan
- Graduate Thesis Registration Form
- Leave of Absence Request
- Program Change Request
- Time Extension Request
- Transfer Credit Waiver Request
For a summary of how to use these forms, please visit our Graduate Forms page.
The above forms can be located on the University Registrar's Forms Page. If you have any questions regarding the use of these forms, please contact email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the status of these forms after submission, please contact Graduate Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Student List
Provides enrollment data including students' names, contact information, GPA, status, first term of enrollment, last term of enrollment, and number of credits earned. The report is emailed to chairs and advisors by Institutional Research twice per academic year for fall and spring semesters shortly after the census date.
Provides a list of students who took classes during the past semester and who are not in good standing (newly put on probation (AP), continued on probation (CA), or dismissed (DS). The report is emailed to chairs and advisors by CGSR twice per academic year for fall and spring semesters after every term.