Open Faculty Positions
College of Arts and Sciences
We appreciate your interest in working at Northeastern's College of Arts and Sciences and are currently accepting application materials for the following positions:
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor of History - Early Modern Europe and the World
- Assistant Professor Justice Studies
- Assistant Professor of Social Work - Field Education
- Assistant Professor, Master of Social Work Program (MSW)
- Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Assistant Professor of Spanish
In order to be considered for employment, you must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Employment Application (required for each position applied)
- Statement of Annuitant Status
- Official Transcript(s)
Please see the individual position listings for other required materials and the application deadline.
Employment Applications and Statement of Annuitant Status forms are also available at:
Northeastern Illinois University
Office of Human Resources
Bernard Office Building
5555 North Bernard Street
Chicago, IL 60625
We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Questions? Call (773) 442-5200
Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of:
- incomplete information/documents
- delay in submission
- not meeting minimal qualifications
Be assured, your application will be reviewed on the basis of the position(s) in which you qualify and we will inform you of our decision.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as other qualified individuals.