Ph.D. Ohio University, School of Interpersonal Communication (Rhetorical Studies & Media Studies)
M.A. Ohio University, School of Interpersonal Communication (Rhetorical Studies)
B.S.J. Ohio University, E. W. Scripps School of Journalism (News Editorial Journalism)
Bell-Jordan, K. E. (2011). Still subscribing to stereotypes: Constructions of black masculinity in popular magazines. In M. P. Hopson, & R. L. Jackson (Eds.), Masculinity in the Black imagination: Politics of communicating race and manhood. New York: Peter Lang Publishing.
Bell-Jordan, K. E. (2010). Forward. In J. Tischauser, Anti-Arab and anti-Muslim bias in American newspapers: How they reported the 2006 Israeli-Hezbollah and Israeli-Hamas wars (pp. i-iv). Lewiston, NY: The Edwin Mellen Press.
Bell-Jordan, K. E. (October, 2008). Black.White and a Survivor of The Real World: Constructions of race on reality TV. Critical Studies in Media Communication, 25(4), 353-372.
Bell-Jordan, K. E. (December, 2007). Speaking fluent “joke”: Pushing the racial envelope through comedic performance on Chappelle’s Show. Performance Research, 12(3),74-90.
Bell, K.E., Orbe, M.P., Drummond, D.K., & Camara, S.K. (Winter, 2000). Accepting the challenge of centralizing without essentializing: Black Feminist Thought and African American women’s communicative experiences. Women’s Studies in Communication, 23 (1), 41-62.
Bell, K. E. (1998). The more they change, the more they remain the Same: Representations of African American womanhood on Living Single. In T. McDonald, & T. Ford-Ahmed (Eds.), Nature of a sistuh: Black women’s lived experiences in contemporary culture (pp. 197-222). Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press.
5500 N. St. Louis Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
1. Retention and Student Success in STEM through a Mentoring Scholarship Program at an Urban HSI, S. Srinivas, P. H. Acioli, K Vogleonsger, N. Nicholson, J. Hibdon, N. Wrinkle, and D. Rutschman, Proceedings of the Eigth Annual Mentoring Institute Conference, editor N. Dominguez, pg. 1154-1157 (University of New Mexico, 2015).
2. Silver and Gold mediated nucleobase bonding, P. H. Acioli and S. Srinivas, Journal of Molecular Modeling 20, 2391 (2014).
3. Experiential Learning of Classical Mechanics Through Molecular Dynamics, P. H. Acioli and S. Srinivas, Proceedings of the World Conference on Physics Education, Istanbul, Turkey, editor M. Taşar, p 385-396 (Pegem Akademi, 2013).
4. An Exploration of the Potential Energy Surface of Ag7CO, P. H. Acioli, S. Burkland, and S. Srinivas, European Physical Journal D 66, 215 (2012).
5. Density functional Theory study of Ag-Cluster/CO Interactions, P. H. Acioli, N. Ratanavade, M. R. Cline, and S. Srinivas, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag (Heidelberg), Vol. 5545, 203 (2009).
6. Atomistic Description of Electric Dipole Polarizability in SinHm, S. Srinivas, M. Yang, K. Jackson, and J. Jellinek, Comp. Meth. Sci. and Eng. 1108, 71 (2009).
7. A Density-Functional Study of the Structure and Self-Organization in Spin Clusters, S. Srinivas and E. Torikai, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 310, 2390 (2007).
8. Structure, Bonding and Magnetism in Manganese Clusters, P. Bobadova-Parvanova, K. A. Jackson, S. Srinivas and M. Horoi, Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 122, 014310 (2005)
9. First-principles investigations of the Structural and Electronic Properties of Small Beryllium Clusters, S. Srinivas and J. Jellinek, Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 121, 7243 (2004)
10. Emergence of antiferromagnetic ordering in Mn clusters, P. Bobadova-Parvanova, K. A. Jackson, S. Srinivas and M. Horoi, Phys. Rev. A 67, 61202 (2003)
5500 North St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625-4699
M.Ed. - Depaul University
BA - Purdue University
Office of the Dean BBH 148A
5500 N. St. Louis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
Northeastern Illinois University B.A. Economics
A/R and Note Broker (5 Years)
Web Developer for MayonWebHosting (3 Years)
United States Customs Services I.A. (1 Year)
United States Air Force (9 Years)
Bernard Brommel Hall 158
5500 N St Louis Ave
Chicago, IL 60625