If you are a Northeastern Illinois University student who is planning to attend law school or a professional health program after graduation, the Director of Pre-Professional Advising can assist you with personal attention, support, and guidance as you pursue your goals by providing you with the necessary information related to prerequisites, entrance exams, the application process, as well as other various services and resources.
The College of Arts and Sciences offers several resources and services to students who intend to apply to professional and/or graduate schools after completing their bachelor's degree such as:
- Guiding, monitoring, and assisting students in their academic progress and success and their involvement in activities, workshops, and enrichment experiences
- Assisting students in the application process to professional graduate programs
- Information and advice on course selection for professional graduate programs
- Information about the basic requirements and admission procedures for professional graduate programs
- Referrals to other appropriate resources for information about professional graduate programs
- Assist students to make connections with other NEIU faculty and staff members
- Advise students on how to obtain letters of recommendation
- Assist students in preparing personal statements
- Provide opportunities for students to learn more about professional and graduate programs as well as other career options
Pre-Professional Individualized long-term PLANNING FOR:
David Nissim-Sabat, Director of Pre-Professional Advising
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Learn more about our Preprofessional Application Resources.