We invite you to attend a virtual Information Session for Prospective Students to learn about Northeastern's M.A. in Counseling programs (Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Couple and Family Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, and School Counseling). The next session will be held:
- 6-7:30 p.m. Friday, June 4, 2021
Sessions will be held virtually. Contact email@example.com for an invitation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 442-5550 for additional information.
The purpose of the Information Session is to:
- guide prospective students through the admission requirements and program components
- discuss the types of credentialing that can be received by students who graduate from the program
- provide resources for further pursuit of admission
- answer questions
- supply faculty information