Northeastern's M.A. in Counseling programs
We invite you to attend one of our on-campus Information Sessions for Prospective Students to learn about Northeastern's M.A. in Counseling programs (Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Family Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, and School Counseling). No RSVP required.
Friday, June 12, 2020: 6:30 to 8 p.m.
NOTE: The June 12 Information Session will NOT be held on campus, but will be held VIRTUALLY. Check back at the beginning of June for more information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The purpose of this session is to:
- guide prospective students through the admission requirements and program components
- discuss the types of credentialing that can be received by students who graduate from the program
- provide resources for further pursuit of admission
- answer questions
- supply faculty information
- distribute complete application packets