Northeastern's M.A. in Counseling programs
We invite you to attend one of our on-campus Information Sessions for Prospective Students to learn about Northeastern's M.A. in Counseling programs (Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Family Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, and School Counseling). No RSVP.
Fridays in 2018: October 19
Fridays in 2019: February 15 and June 7
Lech Walesa Hall, Room 1001 (1st floor lecture hall)
3601 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Chicago, Ill. 60625
The presentation starts at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 8 p.m.
The purpose of these sessions is to:
- guide prospective students through the admission requirements and program components
- discuss the types of credentialing that can be received by students who graduate from the program
- provide resources for further pursuit of admission
- answer questions
- supply faculty information
- distribute complete application packets
Street parking is available on Bryn Mawr, Central Park, and St. Louis avenues. Parking is also available in the University parking lots for a fee of $5.
For further information, contact the Counselor Education (773) 442-5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.