We invite you to attend a virtual information session for prospective students to learn about Northeastern's M.A. in Counseling programs and non-degree Counseling Certificate and Endorsement programs. The purpose of these information sessions is to:
- guide prospective students through the admission requirements and program components
- provide resources for further pursuit of admission
- discuss the types of credentialing students can obtain after graduating from the program
- supply faculty information
- answer questions
M.A. in Counseling programs (clinical mental health, couple and family, rehabilitation, and school counseling):
- Dates for the upcoming academic year will be posted in August 2021.
Non-degree Counseling certificate and endorsement programs
6:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, July 12, 2021
- Graduate Certificate in Trauma-Informed Counseling
- Addiction Counseling Certificate
Dates to be announced
- Non-Degree School Counselor Endorsement program
- Certificate in Couple and Family Counseling
Sessions will be held virtually. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation.