The Community Music Program Policies
REGISTRATION AND TUITION PAYMENT
- Music lessons are offered weekly at mutually agreed upon times between instructor and student/parents.
- Completion of the online application form is required for new students.
- A CMP instructor will contact the parent or student (18 years or older) to arrange a mutually agreed upon lesson schedule.
- Full payment for the entire session is due by the first lesson date.
ATTENDANCE and make-up lessons
- Students are expected to be present for all classes and lessons.
- Private instruction students are allowed one make-up lesson per session. (Fall, Spring, Summer etc.)
- Notification of inability to attend a lesson does not excuse payment for contracted lessons.
- All lessons cancelled by the teacher will be made up at a mutually agreed upon time.
- Group class absences may not be made up.
PHOTO, AUDIO, VIDEO RELEASE POLICY
Students enrolled in the Community Music Program at Northeastern agree to release, defend, and hold harmless NEIU and its agents or employees, including any publishing and/or distributing media content whether on paper or via electronic media, from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of photographs, video and audio recording, including but not limited to any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction or production of the finished product, its publication or distribution.
Students enrolled in the Community Music Program at Northeastern waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use media content (e.g. photographs, audio, video content). I understand that any such content, and all rights associated with them, will belong solely and exclusively to NEIU, which shall have the absolute right to copyright, duplicate, reproduce, alter, display, distribute, and/or publish them in any manner, for any purpose, and in any form including, but not limited to, print, electronic, video, and/or Internet.