We are excited to partner with you to find talented students and alumni for your company's growth and success! Career Development invites you to utilize our employer services during the upcoming academic year. We are here to assist in posting both part-time and full-time jobs and internships, scheduling on-campus interviews and information sessions, registering for career fairs, exploring partnership and sponsorship opportunities, and developing a campus recruiting plan to help you hire the best and brightest.
We have two offices to fit your needs:
- Student Employment Office works with students to secure employment both on and off campus. Opportunities include Federal Work Study and student aide positions. As an employer, you can post a job, schedule an information table in our popular Village Square area, and/or schedule an information session.
- Career Development handles employment at the internship- or degree-required level. Our services also include job postings and information sessions.
Academic Disciplines and Academic Catalog
To assist you in identifying the student groups you would be most interested in contacting, the complete list of majors (within Colleges and Departments) offered by Northeastern can be found in our Academic Catalog.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in helping you find our best and brightest students!
How to Post Jobs and Internships
- Managing all your campus connections with Handshake at no cost.
- A mobile experience: Update your job postings, view applicants and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
- Access to individual student profiles and ability to tailor your own events.
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact NEIU Career Development at (773) 442-4680 or email@example.com
Each academic year, Career Development hosts several career fairs that bring employers to campus to meet students and alumni interested in internships and full-time professional positions.
Please join us on Thursday, April 11 for the NEIU Spring 2024 Career & Internship Fair on the Main Campus in Alumni Hall. This is an all-campus event for all Northeastern undergraduate and graduate students and alumni. Employer registration is now open. Space will be limited and will close once we reach capacity.
If you need more information about Career Development, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 442-4680.
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Room B 119
Chicago, Illinois 60625-4699