The Grow with Google HSI Career Readiness Program leverages digital skills workshops alongside additional professional development resources to help students gain critical digital skills for the workforce. Get started today!
Create a Profile
Complete the following steps to set up your Grow with Google account:
- Visit skillshop.withgoogle.com. In the upper right-hand corner, click Sign In.
- If you’ve already created an account and you’re having issues logging in, please clear your cache/browsing history for the last day. Then reload the page, and try logging in again.
- Create a Skillshop account using your Nmail email.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the icon with your first initial.
- Note: The circular icon in the upper right may appear differently if you have a profile picture in your Nmail account.
- Select My Profile from the menu.
- Click Edit Profile in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under "Company" add Northeastern Illinois University as your school.
- Add your country and timezone.
- Scroll down and click Save or Continue.
- Once the page refreshes, go to Edit Profile again, then select Connect your Google Account and click Agree and Continue.
- Review all your information and press Save.
- Once you are logged into Skillshop, click here to gain special access to the HSI Grow with Google Career Readiness Program.
- On the the navigation bar at the top of the page, click the = icon.
- Scroll down to the HSI Career Readiness Program.
Once you've completed these steps, you’re in and ready to get started with the Grow with Google HSI Career Readiness Program!
If you need assistance creating your account, logging in or want to learn more about the program, contact Interim Assistant Director of Career Development Lorena Gasca at L-Gasca1@neiu.edu.