We are here to support you with your career goals.
We encourage students to explore jobs in real-world settings, through occupational research and informational interviews, job shadowing, volunteering opportunities, and internships.
We can help you find internship opportunities to explore career options. We offer resume critiquing, interview preparation, and workshops to polish your professional skills. We keep you informed on the job market by offering listserv notices, a Facebook page, and listings of on- and off-campus job fairs. (See the Quick Links to the right for some useful websites to assist you in your job/internship search.)
Prepare for your job search by reading the following:
Career Search Approach: Guide to an Effective Job Search
- General Online Job Boards List
- Online Job Boards by Major Master List
- Choosing a Major and Career
- Informational Interviews
- Research Companies and Organizations Ahead of Time
Sample Guides, Resumes and Cover Letters
- Guide to Writing Cover Letters
- Guide to Writing an Effective Resume
- Resume Checklist
- Reference Page
- Applying Transferable Skills: Skills gained From Coursework and Other Experiences
- Interview Questions You May Be Asked
- Asking Questions at the End
- Post-Interview Thank You Letter
- Follow-Up to Job Interview
Writing a Resignation Letter
What is a Career Vitae (CV)?
We look forward to the opportunity to assist you with your career goals.