The Department of Health Sciences and Physical Education, (HSPE) offers undergraduate degree programs to meet the needs of students who desire teaching careers in Physical Education and/or Health, careers in Community Health, or who want to further their careers by acquiring graduate level training in Exercise and Sport Science, and Public Health.
- Exercise and Sport Science, M.S.
- Public Health, M.P.H.
- Public Health, Graduate Certificate
- School Health, Graduate Certificate
For more information about the department or our programs, please contact one of our staff members.
- James Ball, HSPE Department Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 442-5581
- Marianne Morrissey, Academic Advisor, email@example.com or (773) 442-4159