The program is organized around five thematic tracks:
- Culture, Society and Identity
- Language, Knowledge and Representation
- Nature, Technology and the Body
- Power, Movements and Political Economy
- Violence, Resistance and Resolution
Take a closer look at the Global Studies, B.A. and the courses offered toward the degree.
If you are interested in the program or have questions, please contact Global Studies coordinator at (773) 442-5621.
Northeastern Illinois University is home to students from all corners of the world and is one of the most ethnically diverse universities in the nation. Our small class sizes, flexible schedules and dedicated faculty can help you succeed in your studies.
We offer an education with value.