The University Police Department offers fingerprinting services to anyone that is interested, seven days a week. There is a charge of $10 per fingerprint card for non-university related purposes.
Requirements for fingerprinting:
- Completed fingerprint cards (if provided by requesting agency)
- Government issued photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport)
- $10 cash for each completed fingerprint card
- Any special instructions for purpose of fingerprints
- Signature on each card at time of fingerprinting
We ask that you please call the University Police Department 30 minutes prior to verify that there is an Officer available for fingerprinting. For further information, please contact the University Police Department at (773) 442-4100.
Safety Escort Service
University Police offers a safety escort service, particularly during hours of darkness for persons walking on campus or adjacent city streets, to Northeastern students, faculty and staff.
Call the University Police Department at (773) 442-4100 and provide the following information:
Your Full Name
Your Current Location
Code Blue Phones
The University has emergency direct dial phones located on campus walkways and throughout the parking facility and lots. The phones are readily recognizable by the blue light on top of the column that houses the emergency phone. These phones dial the University Police Department directly by the push of a button.