Audition Dates for 2020-2021 Season
Stage Center Theatre welcomes all actors from the campus community at all experience levels! Below are the audition dates, times and locations for this year, so mark your calendars!
Please note: Times and locations for auditions during the Fall 2020 semester will be forthcoming!
THE REALISTIC JONESES, directed by Dan Wirth
- Nov. 4 - Auditions
- Nov. 5 - Auditions
- Nov. 6 - Auditions
- Nov. 11 - Callbacks
NUEVAS VOCES: A 10-Minute Play Festival & Contest, directed by Leslie Hull
- Nov. 18 - Auditions
- Nov. 19 - Auditions
- Nov. 20 - Auditions
- Nov. 25 - Callbacks
A DOLL'S HOUSE PART 2, directed by John Bliss
- Jan. 13 from 6-8:30 p.m. in F109
- Jan. 14 from 3-4 p.m. in F111
- Jan. 14 from 7-9 p.m. in F109
- Jan. 20 Callbacks (times set by director) in F109
How to audition for Stage Center Theatre
- Prepare a 60-90 second contemporary monologue from a play written in 2000 to present. Come share your work with us!
- If you don't have a monologue, never fear! We will provide you with sides (short cuts of scenes from the play or from multiple plays) for you to prepare in depth in advance. Please let us know that this is your preference at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a scene!
- Just heard about us and don’t have materials yet? No problem and no worries. You can still come out even if you don't have either prepared and we can provide you with sides when you arrive at the audition. You will then get time in the waiting area to prep.
- We welcome ALL experience levels at Stage Center Theatre! If you'd like assistance in preparing for your audition, please feel free to contact Assistant Professor Adam Goldstein at email@example.com to work on your material, or to discuss possible audition material options.