Get Ready to Soar!
Golden Eagle Welcome Day provides an opportunity for Northeastern faculty and staff to welcome the newest members of our Golden Eagle family—our new first-year and transfer students.
Who is invited?
Our event is designed to welcome the incoming Fall 2020 freshman class as well as transfer students who will begin in Fall 2020. Current student workers, faculty and staff will virtually welcome you to the University.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR THE EVENT AND CAN I BRING GUESTS?
This event is specifically for first-year and new transfer students, so we ask that you do not bring guests.
If you require special accommodations to attend, please contact Student Transition Services for assistance at email@example.com.
Golden Eagle Welcome Day Schedule
Friday, August 21, 2020
12:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- Activities will take place via Zoom. Please register to receive the Zoom link. If you have not received a Zoom link by 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 20, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please login to Zoom beginning at 12:15 p.m.
- The program will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m.
Golden Eagle WElcome Day Activities
- 12:30 p.m. - Welcome from NEIU community and administration
- 1:00 p.m. - Playfair - Meet fellow new students in a fast fun way
- 2:00 p.m. - Organization and Resource Fair and various Meet and Greets
What will we be doing?
Activities for the day include welcome remarks from University staff, Playfair, virtual tours and other activities.
If you have further questions or require special accommodations to be able to attend, please contact Student Transition Services for assistance at email@example.com.