Instructions for Submitting a Proposal
To have a presentation considered for the 2024 Genocide and Human Rights Research in Africa and the Diaspora (GHRAD) Conference, please use the Call For Papers Submission Form.
Suggested presentation topics include:
- Intersections of Gender, Race, and Genocide
- Genocide and Gender Politics
- Women as the Instruments of War
- Widows as Survivors of Mass Atrocities and/or State-Sponsored Violence
- Emasculation and Violation
- Rape Culture as Slow Genocide
- Patriarchy and State Violence Against Women
- Ecocide, Genocide, and Gender
- Undocumented Casualties among Women and LGBTQ
- Narratives of Trauma and Survival from Gendered and LGBTQ Perspectives
- Mixed Ethnicity and Genocide
- Transphobic Violence
- Women’s Actions in the Healing Process After Genocide
- Women as Violence Interrupters
- Gendered Futures of Human Rights in Africa
- Decolonization, Genocide, and Migration
- Perceptions of Genocide through Emerging Technologies
- The Impact of Intergenerational Cycles of Violence on Youth
Submission deadline is Nov. 15, 2023. Acceptance Notification by Dec. 1, 2023.
If you have any questions about the call for papers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.