Instructions for Submitting a Proposal
To have a presentation considered for the 2023 Genocide and Human Rights Research in Africa and the Diaspora (GHRAD) Conference, please use the Call For Papers Submission Form to submit:
- an abstract of no more than 200 words;
- a brief biography (150 words maximum);
- your full contact information including your title, institution and email.
Suggested presentation topics include:
- Strategies of genocide prevention
- Anti-genocide education
- Resisting preparations for genocide
- Ubuntu and genocide prevention
- Resistance to mass violence
- Building trust after a genocide
- Honoring known and unknown heroes/heroines
- Celebrating acts of solidarity
- Compassion and kindness during and after genocide
- Rays of hope during genocide
- Peace purveyors during genocide
- Individual and/or community courage during genocide
- Solidarity with the oppressed during genocide
- Community-led advocacy
- Community responsibility during genocide
Submission deadline is Nov. 30, 2022. Acceptance notification by Dec. 15, 2022.
If you have any questions about the call for papers, please email us at email@example.com.