16th Mathematical & Statistical Modeling of Complex Systems Workshop
NEIU students, faculty, alumni and other professionals are encouraged to participate in this workshop designed to provide participants with hands-on experience in interdisciplinary quantitative analysis. Topics include Spatial Dependencies in Modeling COVID-19 Cases; Complementarity of Innovation and International Competitiveness of Enterprises and many more.
Zoom link to event will be provided upon registration. Seats are limited; register early!
Dates and times
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020
Guest speakers from:
- Chicago Health Equity Collaborative (ChicagoCHEC)
- University of San Francisco
- Warsaw School of Economics
- Northeastern Illinois University
- University of Chicago