SSS Achieve is a free, federally funded program whose mission is to encourage students to pursue academic excellence and earn their undergraduate degree. SSS Achieve is designed to help first-generation and income-eligible students navigate college successfully.
Services offered through SSS Achieve include:
- Individualized advising and peer coaching
- Academic tutoring and mentoring
- Assistance with career development
- Financial literacy programs and support navigating financial aid
- Help finding scholarships
- Assistance with course and major selection
- Priority registration
- Exposure to a variety of workshops, cultural events, and other opportunities
SSS Achieve advisors support students holistically to plan for academic success, stay on track to graduation, and pursue opportunities in their ideal career paths.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parents have completed a bachelor’s degree from a four-year institution) or meet income eligibility guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Education.