SSS Access (Disability) is a free, federally funded program whose mission is to encourage students to pursue academic excellence and earn their undergraduate degree. SSS is designed to help first-generation and income-eligible students navigate college successfully.
Services offered through SSS Access include:
- Individualized advising
- Academic tutoring and mentoring
- Assistance with career development
- Financial literacy programs
- Assistance with course selection
- Priority registration
- Help finding scholarships
- Exposure to academic and cultural events
SSS advisors work with students to develop a solid plan for academic success that, if they work hard and stay on track, will lead to graduation and increase their chances of success in their chosen career.
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and
- have a documented disability.