Northeastern to host College of Business and Management job and internship fair
Northeastern Illinois University will host a College of Business and Management Job and Internship Fair on Tuesday, March 15.
The free event, which will draw more than 30 employers, is scheduled from noon-3 p.m. in Alumni Hall on Northeastern’s Main Campus, 3701 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. in Chicago. A Blue Zone virtual daily parking permit is required to park a vehicle on campus. Permits are $5 and may be purchased in the Parking Office or via the PassPort Parking mobile app.
The College of Business and Management Job and Internship Fair is open to the public. Attendees are encouraged to bring plenty of resumes and to dress professionally. For more information, contact Northeastern’s Career Development Center.
Here is a list of the employers that are registered to attend:
- Aon Hewitt
- Berman Auto Group
- Blain's Farm and Fleet
- Bridgeview Bank Group
- Buckeye International, Inc.
- Charla Martin Bloodsaw
- Chunowitz, Teitelbaum & Mandel, Ltd.
- CyberSearch, Ltd.
- Dolce The Q Center-Wyndham Hotel Group
- Elgin Police Department
- Farmers Insurance, Garry Pirc
- IGS Entergy
- John Coren State Farm
- Joint Munitions Command
- Junior Achievement of Chicago
- Legacy Healthcare
- McAdam Financially Advanced
- New World Van Lines
- New York Life - Chicago
- Northeastern Illinois University
- The Fund for Public Interest
- The Jacobson Group
- University of Illinois Springfield - Office of Graduate Intern Programs
- U.S. Peace Corps
- U.S.D.A. - NASS
- Verizon Wireless