The information contained in the Data Digest is drawn from the University's databases. Information on student enrollment and courses reflects the status at a single point in time, known as the semester "census" date. Data reported for the fall semester is the official institutional enrollment data. Listed below are descriptions of the data links in the menu to the right:
- Quick Facts: Quick access to facts about Northeastern.
- Enrollment: Tables on student enrollment, including gender/ethnicity by major and minor program. Five-year trend data are also provided.
- Degrees and Certificates: Tables on degrees and certificates conferred, including gender/ethnicity by major and minor program. Five-year trend data are also provided.
- Courses and Student Credit Hours: Contains tables on course sections and student credit hours by major and minor program. Five-year trend data are also provided.
- Faculty Characteristics: Ethnicity and gender of tenured and tenure track faculty by academic rank.
- Graduation and retention rates: Student Right to Know Graduation Rates and first-year to second-year retention rates for the most recent cohort, and 10-year trend.
- Common Data Set: Set of standardized data items used in many national higher education surveys and reports, including IPEDS, U.S. News, and Petersons.
- NEIU Degree Program Inventory: List of all past and current NortheasternEIU degree programs. The inventory includes internal NEIU major codes and the corresponding Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) codes used by IPEDS.
Use the Data Request Form to request data not found in the Data Digest.