Northeastern offers summer’s final Enrollment Express for students
Northeastern Illinois University will host the final One Stop Enrollment Express of the summer on the Main Campus on Tuesday, Aug. 11.
Departments from across the University will come together to help students prepare for the fall 2015 semester. Representatives from the following areas will be available to help:
- General Advising
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Business and Management
- Nontraditional Degree Programs
- Financial Aid
- Scholarships Office
- Student Employment
During this event, students may:
- Meet with an advisor
- Get help with FAFSA and ask questions about financial aid
- Apply for scholarships or student employment positions
- Set up a payment plan to pay off a balance
- Register for classes
One Stop Enrollment Express
Tuesday, Aug. 11, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Alumni Hall, Main Campus
Free parking in Lot D
Students may RSVP, although this is not required.