If you have found yourself so busy that you have not been able to register for the Fall 2018 semester, don’t miss this chance to take care of your enrollment needs in a quick and easy way.
WedneSDAY, July 18
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Main Campus, Alumni Hall
Students may RSVP, although this is not required.
Representatives from the following areas will be available to assist you:
- General Academic Advising
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Management
- Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education
- Nontraditional Degree Programs
- Student Employment
- Student Financial Wellness Services (Financial Aid, Scholarships, Student Payment Services)
During this event, you will be able to:
- Submit an application for the Fall Semester (classes begin on August 25)
- Register for Fall 2018 classes
- Get help with your FAFSA and ask questions about financial aid
- Apply for a scholarship and learn about student employment positions
- Speak with a general academic advisor
- Set up a payment plan to pay off a balance
- Visit the model unit in our new student housing building, The Nest
- Get assistance activating or using your NEIUport account