We appreciate your interest in working at Northeastern and are currently accepting application materials for the following positions:
- Academic Advisor/Program Specialist
- Associate Director of Enterprise Applications
- Associate Director of Infrastructure Services
- Budget Director, Office of University Budgets
- Coordinator of Research Compliance and Grants Services
- Director of Clinical Training
- Director of the MSW Social Work Program
- ETL Developer Administrator
- Interim Transfer Admissions Counselor
- Manager of Donor Engagement and Events in the Development Office
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Program Director
- Mental Health Case Manager, STEM
- Program Specialist/Academic Advisor
- Undergraduate Admissions Director
In order to be considered for employment, you must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Employment Application (required for each position applied)
- Statement of Annuitant Status (required for each position applied)
- Official Transcript(s)
Each position requires a background check.
Please see the individual position listings for other required materials and the application deadline.
Employment Applications, Affirmative Action Form and Statement of Annuitant Status forms are also available at:
Northeastern Illinois University
Office of Human Resources
5555 N. Bernard St.
Chicago, Ill. 60625
We are open 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Employment Services reserves the right not to consider any application on the basis of:
- Incomplete information/documents
- Delay in submission
- Not meeting minimal qualifications
Be assured, your application will be reviewed on the basis of the position(s) in which you qualify and we will inform you of our decision.
Northeastern Illinois University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and invites applications from Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities, as well as Other Qualified Individuals.
Northeastern Illinois University's positions are contingent upon the University's receipt of its State of Illinois appropriation.