CHICAGO - Six students from Northeastern Illinois University have been selected for the 2014 class of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. One of the most prestigious awards of the academic community, this award recognizes students who have excelled both academically and in the areas of leadership and campus/community involvement. All students are seniors at Northeastern. They include:
Ebony D. Kennebrew, Justice Studies
- Tiffany J. Probst, Anthropology
- Antonio L. Villasenor, Anthropology
- Jordee Yanez, Spanish, Foreign Language & Literature; Justice Studies
- Yesenia Herrera, Earth Science
- Catherine A. Anderson, Nontraditional Degree Programs - Interdisciplinary Studies
The honorees will be recognized at a ceremony and reception on Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014 at 3 p.m. in the Golden Eagles room of the Student Union. This event is open to the public.