On the heels of last month’s successful event, Northeastern Illinois University will host another One Stop Enrollment Express on the Main Campus on July 21.
Departments from across the University will come together to help students prepare for the fall 2015 semester. Nearly 200 students took advantage of the event in June and now are ready for the fall semester.
Representatives from the following areas will be available to help:
- General Advising
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Management
- College of Education
- Nontraditional Degree Programs
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- Scholarships Office
- Student Employment
- STEM Program
During this event, students may:
- Meet with an advisor
- Get help with FAFSA and ask questions about financial aid
- Apply for scholarships or student employment positions
- Set up a payment plan to pay off a balance
- Register for classes
- Declare a major
One Stop Enrollment Express
Tuesday, July 21, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Alumni Hall, Main Campus
Free parking on the fifth floor of Parking Facility
Students may RSVP, although this is not required.