Here are some application tips to make your admission process as easy and smooth as possible:
- Do not let the process overwhelm you. Find some quiet time when you can focus on the process and get organized.
- Read the materials, take notes and get organized.
- Start the process early to give yourself time.
- Call (773) 442-6001 if you have any questions or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff is here to help you at any step of the process.
- Read through the steps in the general information section of the application and take note of required documents. If there is something you don’t understand, contact us.
- It is important to note application deadlines. Early applicants may benefit from advance registration.
- Please note, some programs may have additional requirements or admit only during the fall semester.
- Also note, some programs may have earlier deadlines than those published. Check the application instructions or consult with the program for more information.