The university placement test is free for the first time taking the test.
- Students have the opportunity to retake the test one time at a $10 retake fee per portion (Math, Writing, or Reading). The only exception is when a student has taken the test and has already started the coursework. In these cases, they must get approval from the Math or ELP department first (see bottom section of this page).
Current payment procedure:
1. Pick up a retake form at our office in the C-Building (Sachs Administration Building), 5th floor.
2. Take the completed form to the Cashier's Office (D-101). They will give you a receipt.
3. You must bring this receipt with you to the test.
Note: we are currently working on an online payment option.
- If students wish to take the test a 3rd time or more, they must get approval from the Math Department or English Language Program. See below for contact information.
Retake department approval contact information:
Location: Bernard Brommel Hall (BBH) - 225A
ELP (Writing or Reading):
Location: Lech Walesa Hall (LWH) - 2049