To help students on their academic journey, El Centro offers a variety of support services. The El Centro Scholars Cohort Program is unique in that it provides first-year students with a comprehensive college experience in a cohort setting, ensuring their success. With the support of El Centro’s caring staff, students spend their first year of college at El Centro as they complete their general education courses.
To ensure our students achieve their academic goals, El Centro advisors offer services with a holistic approach to support students in their educational endeavors. Students receive one-on-one assistance from the moment they choose to become a part of El Centro.
Top Reasons to Join the El Centro Community:
- Become part of a welcoming and supportive community
- Learn life skills and achieve academic success
- Receive personalized registration, academic, and financial aid advising
- Discover major and career options
- Develop leadership experience
Providing students with the support they need is critical to their success and a vital part of El Centro’s identity.