The Master of Arts in Human Resource Development provides graduates in both private and public sectors with the skills necessary to:
- communicate and interact effectively with groups and individuals.
- assess the nature of performance problems within organizations and recommend solutions.
- assess the relevant characteristics of adult learners.
- apply task and content analysis techniques.
- design and deliver training and performance support programs, including online.
- assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- manage human resource development projects and programs.
- plan, develop and implement techniques for improving organizational performance.
Credit hours required: 36
The program admits students for the Fall and Spring semesters.
The Goodwin College of Education offers flexible day, evening and weekend classes.
Students get personalized attention from skilled professors in small class sizes, and gain connections to internships, career fairs and educational conferences.
Northeastern offers an affordable tuition and convenient urban locations accessible by car or public transportation.
Academic Catalog Information
Take a closer look at the Master of Arts in Human Resource Development and the courses offered toward the degree.
Department and Contact Information
If you are interested in the program or have questions, please contact Literacy, Leadership and Development.
Northeastern Illinois University is home to 9,000 students from all corners of the world and is one of the most ethnically diverse universities in the nation. Our small class sizes, flexible schedules and dedicated faculty can help you succeed in your studies.
We offer an education with value.