AIM HIGH Grant Pilot Program - "Your Future Starts at Northeastern"
Map Suspense Dates
2018-2019 MAP APPLICANT AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT STATUS CHART
Type of Applicant
Initial FAFSA Receipt Date
|Standard||Oct. 1, 2017 - Feb. 27, 2018||Full year||No|
|Feb. 28, 2018 and after||Suspended||Yes|
- El Centro Location: Wednesday, October 24 and 31, 4-6 p.m.
- Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies: Wednesday, October 24 and 31, 3:30-4:30 p.m. and 5-6 p.m.
- TRIO: Ronald Williams Library Room 406, Friday, October 19, 1-3 p.m.
- Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs: Tuesday, October 23, 4-6 p.m.
- The Nest: Wednesday, October 31, 5-7 p.m.
ILASFAA COLLEGE AWARENESS & PREPARATION COMMITTEE
The mission of the College Awareness and Preparation (CAP) Committee is to provide the people of Illinois with practical, timely and accurate information on the college process. Its work will focus on improving student, family and community awareness of the wide range of college financial aid opportunities and more generally, the college selection and admission process. The Committee will make service and outreach to nontraditional, underserved and underrepresented populations a particular emphasis of its work.