AIM HIGH Grant Pilot Program - "Your Future Starts at Northeastern"
Map Suspense Dates
2018-2019 MAP APPLICANT AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT STATUS CHART
Type of Applicant
Initial FAFSA Receipt Date
|Standard||Oct. 1, 2017 - Feb. 27, 2018||Full year||No|
|Feb. 28, 2018 and after||Suspended||Yes|
- El Centro: Wednesday, Oct. 24 and 31, 4-6 p.m.
- Jacob H. Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies: Wednesday, Oct.24 and 31, 3:30-4:30 p.m. and 5-6 p.m.
- TRIO: Ronald Williams Library Room 406, Friday, Oct. 19, 1-3 p.m.
- Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs: Tuesday, Oct. 23, 4-6 p.m.
- The Nest: Wednesday, Oct. 31, 5-7 p.m.
ILASFAA COLLEGE AWARENESS & PREPARATION COMMITTEE
The mission of the College Awareness and Preparation (CAP) Committee is to provide the people of Illinois with practical, timely and accurate information on the college process. Its work will focus on improving student, family and community awareness of the wide range of college financial aid opportunities and more generally, the college selection and admission process. The Committee will make service and outreach to nontraditional, underserved and underrepresented populations a particular emphasis of its work.
Englander Peebles Scholarship
Do you own a smartphone? How does it affect your daily activities? Are you ever tempted to use the phone while you are driving? The attorneys of Englander Peebles invite you to share your thoughts and experiences and to compete for one of our two scholarship prizes worth a combined $1,500. We are now accepting entries from students nationwide for our annual Scholarship Essay & Video Competition.