If you have found yourself so busy that you have not been able to register for the Summer/Fall 2019 semester, don’t miss this chance to take care of your enrollment needs in a quick and easy way.
Tuesday, June 11
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Main Campus, Alumni Hall
Students are encouraged to RSVP, although it is not required.
Representatives from the following areas will be available to assist you:
- General Academic Advising
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Student Payment Services
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Management
- Daniel L. Goodwin College of Education
- Nontraditional Degree Programs
- Student Employment
During this event, you will be able to:
- Submit an application for the summer/fall
- Register for summer/fall classes
- Get help with your FAFSA and ask questions about financial aid
- Apply for a scholarship and learn about student employment positions
- Speak with a general academic advisor
- Set up a payment plan to pay off a balance
- Visit the model unit in our student residence hall, The Nest
- Get assistance activating or using your NEIUport account